Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day coming up

Well, it has been a quiet month so far. Bryanna is babysitting on Tues, Wed & Thurs for a friend. She is actually earning money!!! It has been pretty easy for her so far. She loves staying up late and waking up very late in the morning, just in time to go babysit.

Torrie and I are waiting to go to Detroit. It is 2 weeks from today and I know I cannot wait. I am also looking forward to some COOLER weather - the temps are about 10 degrees cooler and the humidity is less than 50%! It will be a very welcome change for me! We are still looking for sponsors for the 5K March for Independence. Go to www.marchforindependence.org/goto/doreenf to support Torrie and I.

We are going to celebrate Father's Day by baking brownies for David. It will be a quiet day and we will probably grill a steak outside (although that could change by Sunday).

It has been quite hot and humid already, so we are playing Wii in the house. I try to get Torrie outside but it is so oppressive already, we prefer doing Wii. Torrie is a really good bowler, without even trying.

Hope all Dad's have a wonderful Father's Day and that everyone is enjoying their summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment