Wednesday, April 29, 2009

5k March

Torrie and I are asking for your help. We will be attending the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) convention in Detroit over the July 4th weekend.

At the 2009 convention, NFB is going to have a 5K walk to raise money for the Imagination Fund. Walkers must raise at least $250 to enter into this March for Independence. I'm not good at asking for money, but you know that I am a firm believer in what the NFB stands for. So far, they have helped Torrie get some of the needed services as well as given me support, ideas and resources to go to on how to get the needed services for Torrie.

Would you sponsor us by contributing towards our $250 goal money? If so, we would be most grateful!

If you would like more information please email me at "doreenproverbs3@bellsouth.net," click on the link under my name, or call me at 772-343-8370. Your sponsorship is fully tax deductible and a receipt will be provided. Online donations will receive automatic acknowledgements.

Thank you in advance!!!!
Doreen and Torrie Franklin
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/doreenf

No comments:

Post a Comment